Work opportunities at CONTEXT include customer-facing project-support roles; positions as analysts, responsible for the production, maintenance, and delivery of our core services; and jobs as developers dealing with the technical back-end of our systems.
CONTEXT tracks the business and consumer technology markets. Trusted by the world's leading technology companies and their customers to deliver actionable, fact-based business intelligence, CONTEXT data collection and management capabilities are unrivalled in their depth and scope.
Manage company-wide data warehouses.
Responsibilities include maintaining the current database system, supporting the design and implementation of changes to the database, establishing policies and procedures pertaining to the management, security, maintenance, and use of the database management system. The successful applicant will be involved in the latest Cloud and database technologies.
- Data Insight / Data Mining
- Recoverability - Creating and testing Backups
- Integrity – Verify data integrity
- Security - Defining and/or implementing access controls to the data
- Availability - Ensuring maximum uptime
- Performance - Ensuring maximum performance given budgetary constraints
- Development and testing support - Assist programmers and to efficiently utilise the database
- Computer Science degree or relevant experience
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- A highly collaborative team-player
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Ability and desire to work with complex, integrated solutions
- Creative mind, able to think outside the box and good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to work independently and drive projects forward with little supervision
What makes us different
In 2019, CONTEXT was recognised as one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ by Great Place to Work. We earned this award thanks to our longstanding convivial and growth-orientated culture.
As a global company, CONTEXT embraces the opportunity to welcome candidates from all backgrounds. Our company culture is very important to us and we recognise the richness that diversity brings. Therefore, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply, regardless of age, gender, ethnic origins, nationality, marital status, disability, pregnancy, parenthood, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a qualified candidate who requires an accommodation in order to apply for this position.